Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

2.04.2010

More purchases/8 weeks 3 days

Today, I was super tired and slept in till noon. Hacienda wore me out! I finally had caffiene. I was getting really big headaches and was just so tired so I had a diet coke at Hacienda and a coke zero today at the mall. I don't know about caffeine and the baby... I'd been trying hard to avoid it but I do feel MUCH better after drinking some.

I went to the mall this afternoon with Brendan. I finally bought a tummy band/Bella Band/Be Band from Motherhood Maternity. It's white and goes over my pants so I don't have to wear a belt (which is uncomfortable right now). I don't even have to zip them if I don't want too LOL it kind of makes my jeans feel like sweatpants. :)

I also finally broke down and bought a pregnancy journal. I wanted one so I didn't just have a digital copy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Bella bands are nice ! (But I never got to wear mine!!!)

    ReplyDelete