Hello little baby in my belly. It's your first Valentines Day! I doubt you have any clue in my belly that it's Valentines Day especially if you are only measuring at 9 weeks 6 days. I can say that on the holiday for love that I love you! I have no idea what you look like or what you are like or even what gender you are but I know you are growing and that you have a heartbeat and that you'll look like me and your Dad. And that I'm excited to meet you in September. I was talking about your nursery today with your Dad since all of my stuff is still in there and I don't know yet where it is going to go. We have the space probably but it'd rather move stuff around now then when I'm super pregnant with you in the third trimester. I like writing this message to you rather than posting a regular blog. I feel like I'm actually talking to you.
So far, your Dad and I have done nothing for Valentine's Day. We slept in until 10:30 a.m. (getting as much of that as I can before you come out!). I made some coffee and cleaned the kitchen. There is snow on the ground right now that is good packing snow. I brought some in in a big Tupperware container to see what the cats would do. Gaby is upstairs sleeping but Tiki was in the kitchen when I did it. She sniffed it and decided it was too cold for her. I picked her up (unwillingly) and put her paws in it. She didn't like it very much and ran away. I made some mini snowballs and slid them across the kitchen floor. She chased them for a little bit and then got bored. While I was making more mini snowballs to amuse myself more than the cat at that point... your Dad took one of the mini snowballs on his end of the kitchen and put it down my pants while I sat on the floor! It was REALLY cold.
That's about all I'm doing today. Your Grandma and Grandpa Thompson are in Jamaica for grandpa's business celebration trip they take every year with AC Delco. It's weird not talking to your Grandma everyday! Your Grandma and Grandpa Cooper got a LOT of snow in Virginia! I hope it stops snowing soon but we are supposed to get another 1-3 inches tonight or tomorrow. I'm glad you'll be a few months old before you see snow! You will come at your Dad and I's favorite time of year! AUTUMN!
Well more later little baby. Hope you are comfy in my belly. I think I might make you some lunch and watch the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.
Love you!
Love,
Mommy
2.14.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment