Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

2.20.2010

nursery rocking chair

My parents a long time when I was still in college I think bought a handmade, handpainted rocking chair from a woman at church who had a terminal illness. They recently showed it to me. I had no idea it even existed until now. I forgot to post pictures that I took with my phone when I was back home and saw/was told about it.

It's in a not quite finished part of their basement and is completely wrapped in saran wrap type plastic because it has to still be shipped here so we didn't want to unwrap it and its been wrapped this long.

All we will have to do is put a cushion on it.


















we aren't sure what is in the box and basket that came with it. my parents don't remember. and we didn't wan to unwrap it. but there are goodies of some sort in there!


 


 

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love surprises like this! You should hold a contest to see what's in there. I guess that in the wicker basket there is a plate of baked goods that she included and your parents forgot to unwrap, and now they have hardened into paleozoic era fossils. In the cardboard box, you will find some lovely knitted doilies and a cushion for the rocking chair. JEN FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw...I just read on the bottom widget that your baby's tail is gone....um I guess congratulations are in order...?? :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veve- I am going crazy not being able to know what's in it!!! I'm guessing knitted baby items. And I dunno what else but I hope there is no food! I hope you read this I didn't know where else to respond to you LOL and yup it's tail is finally gone! Now it just has a spine. YAY! And from the other entry. I'm glad you had no idea either LOL now I don't feel so dumb. I have no clue how they measure this. I'm sure it's not pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I was thinking, "oh it will just email me if you respond" then I realized that I would have had to log in for it to do that...HA so anyway I will just blog stalk you :)

    ReplyDelete