Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

4.02.2010

17 weeks, 4 days (Friday)

Okay technically its 1am Friday so its still Thursday for me BUT who doesn't like Fridays?

I feel HUGE today. UGH. Like bowling ball in my shirt huge. When I walk, I'm not comfortable. When I sit, I'm not comfortable. And I'm only 17 weeks. I am not even halfway yet. I think the further pregnant I get I'm just going to move a bed into the bathroom because I spend so much time in there peeing. I think a twin bed would fit in there or maybe I'll just put a pillow and blanket in the garden tub. LOL last night I was so tired and had to pee and I pulled my pants down but not my underwear and almost peed. LOL and then after I peed, I fell asleep sitting on the toilet. Not the first time I've done that either. I'm hungry. I feel hungry lately but nothing ever sounds good! Last night I slept awesome and I had a dream that I was eating a chili cheese dog and cheese fries and that the place had a fountain (or whatever you call the things the drinks dispense out of) drink machine that had Crystal Light Lemonade. LOL So I could just go up to the machine and have all the Crystal Light Lemonade I wanted. (thats pretty much all I live off of). I just finished ANOTHER pitcher of it today. I go through about a quart or so a day. But it only makes 2 quarts so I find myself making it every other day lately. At least I'm drinking my water!

Yawn. I have to go to bed soon. I am doing Easter stuff with the babysitting kids tomorrow at some point with the other babysitters who are watching them on Spring Break.

Friday we are grilling out over at Seiji and Joe's house (I'm on the HOA with Seiji and Joe is his husband) and then Saturday my parents will be here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment