I know the longer I'm pregnant the less I blog. I just don't have much to say. There aren't any real updates. If I'm not blogging here is my schedule:
If its a weekday, Ian wakes up around 8 and does work stuff/makes calls/etc.
Order breakfast with Ian (usually between 9a-10a on weekdays and closer to noon on weekends)
I wake up around noon
Call nurse in to get vital signs done
Check Internet for anything new
Zoe wakes up and kicks a little when I start talking or moving around in bed/sitting up
Breakfast gets here. Usually includes biscuits and gravy/double order of bacon/and either pancakes or french toast. Lately I've been on a big fruit kick. So I get a fruit plate too and eat that instead of pancakes/french toast. The fruit must have some nutrient in it that she wants right now. I'll have to Google that.
After breakfast settles, I usually lounge around with Ian. If its a weekday, he works and if it's a weekend, he surfs the Internet on his computer from his couch. And I surf the Internet or play on Facebook from my laptop in bed.
After that, I usually buzz my nurse to be monitored (fetal heart rate and contractions - I have to do both twice a day for a hour) around 3p
Around that same time we order lunch (you have to order before 4p)
I monitor and play online, Ian sits and plays online or watches TV on Slingbox on his computer
Lunch comes and we eat (usually sandwiches but lately we've been getting sick of them and getting other stuff)
After lunch we sit and do nothing some more. If Ian wants to go home, he usually goes home after lunch. Like if he has to go into the office the next day. We do nothing until about 7p when we have to order dinner (by 7:30p) so then we order dinner.
It gets here around 8 and we eat.
Then we usually do some couple activity until bedtime like watch a movie or tv together or just sit next to each other.
He usually goes to bed around 12. I usually stay up online until 2a/230a.
And then we repeat.
So now you know. I feel huge today. Like potbelly kind of big. My belly is getting so big that it is becoming uncomfortable resting the computer on it. I put some recent pics up on Facebook but I'll put them up here too just to have another record of them. At some point I have to finish my pregnancy book. So I can start my baby book. At some point I also have to buy the baby book that matches my pregnancy book. Then again at some point I also have to figure out the nursery, baby showers, how I'm going to get stuff for my child, etc. But that's not going to happen until after she's born. It's too much to handle right now. I mean I have everything planned. I just want to go do it which obviously I can't.
Here are some recent belly shots.
27 weeks 5 days in the nursing tank a friend got me (HI Verbana!
27 weeks 5 days belly shot
27 weeks 4 days before I went outside for the first time in 5 weeks
me and the belly at 27 weeks 4 days
the belly from my angle at 27 weeks 4 days
So I'm getting bigger!
I want to do another week by week comparison hang on
6.13.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment