Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

6.26.2010

29 weeks, 5 days

We have had a productive day today! It's been a nice little Saturday! I woke up at 9a and ordered breakfast for us. And then we cuddled and watched the CMT Top 20 Countdown and watched the baby move around.  I am just now able to see her actually move move like full body not just kick moves. It's creepy. Then I took a shower, we ate lunch, I went on the monitor and then Ian took me on a wheelchair ride outside because it looked nice out and we were bored. It was HOT out. We went out and around the building towards the Cancer Center where Katie has taken me before and there are all these little bench areas. Some full sun, some partial. We sat in a full sun one for a while until it got too hot and then we sat in one that had a tree and some pretty flowers. It was nice! I stood up and took a picture with the flowers. I put the pics on Facebook but here they are again in case you didn't see them. (the last one has Ian's finger in it LOL)








1 comment:

  1. LOL I have that shirt!! It's from the Silvertree Apartments St. Patrick's Day party in like 2005?? Ha ha ha I love that he still wears it! I drank a lot of green beer that day!

    ReplyDelete