6.08.2010
27 weeks
I can def. tell I am closing in my third trimester. I never sleep. My whole body feels weird. I am super emotional and up and down. It hurts to sit up, it hurts to lay down - my belly is getting to the point where it has taken up my entire area from girl parts to boobs and then it firmed up like cement. It feels like I ate four Thanksgiving dinners and then filled myself with air. I still feel rather basketball-ish though instead of watermelony. It's mostly just growing in the middle. And don't get me wrong normal pregnancy complaints or not, I could NOT be happier. I still love being pregnant every minute. I love that she is starting to get hiccups and I can now feel them. I love when she kicks. I even love when she hits my bladder with her little hands. Because I love her. She can do no wrong. I got to ultrasound myself today for like 5 minutes. One of the residents I always have did her stuff and must have had extra time. It was a lot harder than I expected. It's not like using a computer mouse. It's more like focusing a laser pointer on a moving object. She was facing my insides so I couldn't see her face. Just her skull and heart. I also saw her kicking and moving around. I can't believe how big she is getting. And I can't believe how much I love her already. I just want to hold her and kiss her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're such a sweet mama.
ReplyDeleteI'll remind you when Zoe is in her Terrible Two's that you once said, "She can do no wrong." :-)
How frickin cool is it that you got to ultrasound yourself!?
Awwwwwwwwwwww!
ReplyDelete