Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

6.17.2010

Mastering the Menu, Part I

So I am keeping track of all this food stuff through a Google Docs spreadsheet. That way 1. I know what I eat and combinations I can try again. 2. What I don't end up eating when I order it. 3. I can familiarize myself with the new foods and points. 4. I can keep track of my own blood sugar numbers and compare it to what I ate previously.

Here are my most recent combinations:

Lunch   /what I ate/quantity/number of points
    tuna salad on wheat    1/2 cup serving    2
    cottage cheese    1/2 cup serving    0
    pineapple slices    1/2 cup serving    1
    grapes    1/2 cup serving    1
    water        0

Note: I ordered a lemon Italian ice but I didn't eat it.

Afternoon Snack  
graham crackers    2 packages    0.5
    peanut butter    1 1/4 containers    doesn't say anywhere



Dinner   /what I ordered/points
chicken noodle soup        0.5
    grilled chicken sandwich        2
    2 miracle whips        0
    pickles        0
    french fries        1.5
    cheese        0
    diet butterscotch pudding        1

No comments:

Post a Comment