I feel down today. I think it's because men and women are different LOL I want to talk about my pregnancy to feel more comfortable with what is going on yet Hubby wants to hide in his man cave to figure it out. I wish I could find some sort of bridge....
I try not to overwhelm him with baby stuff but I have no job right now so the baby is the only thing consuming me at the moment. It's like 'what did you do today' well I woke up, ate some food, watched some tv, cleaned the house, read a book, looked up some baby clothes online, played on facebook a lot. I mean at least the baby is something to talk about.
I dunno.
4.07.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry Mind... I felt similarly.... while I was reveling in the things happening to my body, the baby.... DH watched TV. I just sat there reading my books YOUR PREGNANCY WEEK BY WEEK and WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING.... and I'd tell him things now and then. That was about as far as our bonding went on that!
ReplyDeleteI'm always here to listen... I check your blog every day to hear stories!! :)
I think we all feel a little isolated from time to time.
ReplyDelete