Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

4.23.2010

This week's photos - belly pics and more

On Sunday I bought new sunglasses because my normal pair were really scratched and I didn't want to drive all the way back home with scratched sunglasses. I sent pictures to Julie while I was shopping to help me pick ones that didn't look dumb on me. They really only had like one style in all of Kohl's so to me they all looked the same.



 the pair I bought












and the side bling on them (its orange and glitzy)












On Sunday night, after I got home, Mom and I went to Kmart to get Riley's birthday present. I wanted something cool and Buzz Lightyear. He loved it!!!  It's kind of like a wings that strap to you like a backpack and the front thing (which you can't see because his shirt is Buzz Lightyear green too) has buttons that make sounds.

he was checking himself out in the fireplace LOL












On Monday, after Mom and Dad left for work, I took Rudy (my brother's dog they were dogsitting) back to bed with me. Mom didn't believe he actually was calm and sleeping.













Later that afternoon, I was in the living room and the random duck couple that live on the pond, showed up on the backyard right by the patio! It was crazy!

they are kind of in the middle of the yard












they were about to walk over the bridge (the white fence thing)











over the bridge and towards the other driveway












 Before I left to go somewhere Monday, Rudy saw a squirrel in the living room. It reminded me of the moving "Up" where the Disney dog always went 'SQUIRREL!' anyway so I took a picture.



























Also on Monday, I turned 20 weeks! Halfway!!!! So I took a pictures (of course)














On Tuesday, I hung out with Brendan all day. His parents have a new dog (a 4-month-old Shit-Poo (a Shitzu poodle). This is their dog, Ella and Brendan's little sister Megan.














And finally this is what I had for lunch yesterday LOL (i take random pics)













I had Granger Martins salad bar. Those little veggie wraps were not as good as they looked.be

5 comments:

  1. Nice glasses! I hate finding new ones....

    Cute house, and love the bump pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three things:

    1. That little boy (Riley?) is a-freakin-dorable.
    2. That is the coolest present ever, can I get one too?
    3. I like your blue shirt, you look pretty in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - I also hate finding sunglasses. The house is my parents house. The bump is out of control.

    Jenaveve- Riley is my friend Julie and Adam's just 3 year old. He's also my godson. And he has always been that cute. He is so smart that he is in advanced classes at preschool. I know! That present is awesome! You can get it at Kmart for like 30 bucks. It has adjustable straps so I might fit you. I also looked for Buzz Lightyears arm bands but they weren't sold at that Kmart. The blue shirt I LOVE. It's not maternity just stretchier. It's from Old Navy. It's really comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE MARTIN'S SIDE DOOR DELI SALAD BAR!!!! YUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA Hailey! It was my first time having it. The Gumwood/Granger Martins is nice! But ya those wrap things sucked.

    ReplyDelete