Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

4.05.2010

Nursery Rocking Chair and the Unveiling of the Mystery Contents!

I finally have the rocking chair at my house and was able to un-saran wrap it and find out what was in those boxes!!!!!

Here are the pics

Rocker unwrapped Pics
                                                         
















 
Rocker from front unwrapped
 













Rocker top (haha ROCKY TOP)














Rocker bottom














Rocker close up bear














 Rocker













Back of Rocker
















Unveiling of Mystery Items that were wrapped in chair!

diaper/wipes basket for living room













diaper basket 2













mystery wooden box














contents of it













one pink soft bear













the brochure from the silent chair auction

















a tooth fairy pillow













a hippo picture frame

















a tooth fairy tooth holder box













 burts bees assorted













gender neutral white small frame














lullabies cd













book for baby - "Moo, Baa, La La La!" by Sandra Bounton













fridge magnet for child's artwork













small swaddle baby blanket













all contents 1













all contents 2













 all contents 3

3 comments:

  1. Wow you hit the motherlode. Everything I could dream and more! :) I'm glad there was some useful stuff in it.

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. The author of that book.... also wrote a book called "DOGGIES" that Selah LOOOOOOOVES.
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete