Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

4.15.2010

Spring pictures!!!! (and not one of my belly LOL)














well okay this is my belly but thats the only one. This is my church nametag on Sunday that I put on my belly. :)  It was her first time at church.

I LOVE tulips in Spring. I like daffodils but I LOVE tulips. I wish I could have a whole field of them. Here are this years tulips that are starting to bloom!

































































































































Later that night, we were making dinner and Miss Teeny showed up to say hello and join us. She has this thing she does with Tiki and Gaby that is hilarious! She sits all peacefully outside and they sit peacefully inside sniffing outside and all of the sudden Teeny gets this hair in her ass (or whatever that phrase is) and randomly pouncing at the screen or patio door. And then our cats (who were not expecting this) jump back and then hiss at each other. OMG its so funny! Teeny is a fiesty tiny kitty. I tried to catch this whole thing in action but she's SO fast. So I caught pieces.

















































































































this is JUST post pounce (she ran from under the glider to the door)



























our cats hissing post Teeny attack













who me?














her new hang out


























alright dinners over. see ya tomorrow




























1 comment: