Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

4.11.2010

Weekend Update

It has been a LONG productive weekend! WOW.

Today, I woke up early so Zoe and I went to church. I felt oddly like I was teaching her something by sitting there. I know she can hear now. Maybe she could hear the sermon? Or the music? Do you think baby's know God in the belly? I wonder if Jesus talks to baby Zoe.

After church, we (HAHA I love saying 'we' when refering to the baby and I since she always tags along because she has no choice. I guess it makes me feel like I'm never truly alone.) went to the store to pick up my thyroid meds and some groceries and then came home. Ian was still in bed when we got home! So he got up and went outside. He has been battling the weeds and crab grass lately. And today he randomly decided that we needed an extra planting area because he's sick of mowing it. LOL it's this corner pain in the butt space between the patio and the house. And he and our neighbor Derrick decided that he should remove the giant overgrown daylily plant by the mailboxes and break it into smaller plants. ----------

HOLY CRAP --- I just had to leap off my couch because Teeny (our outside cat) jumped at our screen door to play with Gaby on the inside. And it moved the screen door and I thought it was Ian and turned around and he wasn't there. I ran thinking one of the cats got out. And there was Teeny looking all innocent by the screen and Gaby looking all puffed up. HAHA I shut the door and now Teeny is trying to play with Gaby through the glass (Teeny and Tiki play through the glass all the time but Tiki is sick). Gaby wants nothing to do with this 'playing'. HAHA poor Teeny she's lonely. She still is afraid of us but loves to talk to other cats.

-----------Anyway back to your normally blogging program...... Ian is now outside with our community wheelbarrow planting and doing who knows what. It's almost dark dark out so he'll be in soon.

I spent my afternoon working on the neighborhood newsletter. It came out really awesome! I was proud of it. Ian thought it was good too and said he was excited I didn't forget all my skills! I checked out a garage sale today too but it was eh okay.

I made cheesecake for dessert. Ian likes it. I don't. But he wanted it and I was going to make it for Easter but Robyn's mom made carrot cake instead. So I made it tonight. I didn't realize it had to sit for 3 hours so it might be a late dessert :) It looks good though. I made it from the Philadelphia Cream Cheese cookbook. I just used a store-bought crust instead of making one...

We had a nice dinner! Ian marinated some chicken yesterday so we grilled that out and had chicken stove top and corn.

I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment