Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

4.06.2010

IT'S A GIRL!

Pictures coming soon!

Zoe Alexandria Cooper will be arriving in September. She already weighs 11 ounces! And is measuring a week behind me. Her estimated due date according to today's ultrasound is Sept. 14. My due date is still Sept. 6.

At today's ultrasound, she rolled over, put her legs over her head, put her hands on her head, touched her face, waved her hand, kicked like crazy (but I couldn't feel it). I got a regular ultrasound but didn't drink enough water in time so I also had a trans-vag ultrasound where the tech could see the girl parts and more stuff.

I also have partial previa which means my placenta is partially dipping into my cervix. My OB said most likely as the baby grows it will move upwards and away from the cervix but until the next ultrasound to check this (around 24-26 weeks) I have to obstain from sex so I don't move anything. No biggie.

Tech said Zoe looked healthy and had normal kidneys, bladder, spine, heart, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo exciting!!! As I look at more bellies I begin to think that I can tell haha but I did think you looked like you were having a girl!!! Love the name! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for girls! CONGRATS lady!

    Not enough water, eh?

    A friend of mine just had a baby and named her Zoe too!

    ReplyDelete