Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

4.21.2010

20 weeks, 2 days

What day is it? I have no idea this week. I've been busy! The baby is kicking like crazy on the inside. I can't wait til I can feel her move from the outside. I think Mom said 24-26 weeks. So I have another month or so. Hmm I have new pics to put up but I have been busy like I said. So I'll get around to it....

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until I can see her kick in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I keep forgetting to tell you that you did not actually choose the same stroller as us. It looked really similar in the original photo, but then I was "snooping around" on your WalMart baby registry, and I realized yours is a different version. You'll be glad to know yours is both smaller and lighter than our SUV. :)

    ReplyDelete