Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

4.06.2010

OMG I love Gymboree LOL

I found SO much cute stuff there! That fits smaller sizes but isn't SUPER girly!!!

















it's a green sweater dress outfit called Out of her shell


















this is a onesie set and all of them have names for babies like peanut, pumpkin, sprout, monkey, baby - OMG SO CUTE! I might go buy these tomorrow LOL


















cable knit dress SO cute! and its got a penguin on it but its not super girly


















yes, its pink. and it has ruffles. LOL but the snail was cute :)


















i love green. i love seersucker. the flowers and snails weren't overwhelming.


















i like girly safari animals!

















it had a matching girly cardigan.



















okay seriously THIS is THE cutest baby girl outfit I have ever seen. Hands down.

2 comments:

  1. I would totally put Claire in all of that stuff. It's very cute! I love, love, love, Gymboree. I just can't afford any of it. :( Haha. Fortunately, Gymboree has a spin-off company called Crazy 8. They have a website and a store in Castleton Mall. They make things of similar styles, but the prices are a little more in my range. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JC Penney had decent newborn outfits. Target doesn't carry newborn stuff (if I rem. correctly).

    ReplyDelete