Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

4.10.2010

Kick me back Booger!

hahaha my mom always calls me booger. :)

So I have been trying to feel Zoe's movements this week and she is stubborn (much like her parents). I keep pushing all over my belly - low, high, middle - wherever she may be. And nothing. No flutter. Nothing. I have a normal placenta (its not in front) so I should be feeling the movements soon right?

Or is it different if I am measuring almost 19 weeks and she is measuring at almost 18 weeks?

3 comments:

  1. I'll check my "belly book" I can't rem. when Selah started kicking... I wanna say between 18 and 20 weeks....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt "fluttering" at the end of my 18th week... and then full blown kicks by 20 weeks. I even wrote that you could see the kicks on my belly at 20 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt inconsistent flutters at 16 weeks.
    I felt definite, inconsistent kicks at 18.5 weeks.
    I felt definite, consistent kicks at 22 weeks.
    My placenta was in front, so I was never able to "see" kicks at my belly.

    I was also just thinking that since you hold your weight around your hips and midsection, you may find that it takes a little bit longer for the movements to make it through to the surface.

    ReplyDelete