I finally have my pregnancy journal down here so I used all my blog entries and filled it in. I hadn't filled it in since like week 11 or something! So now it's all caught up and ready for week 32. Kind of like me! Week 32 is my next big milestone! After 32 weeks, the baby has a lot less of a chance coming out physically handicapped, having cerebral palsy, lots of disabilities, etc. So I am ready for it!
I should start doing Maternity Mondays again. They helped keep my pregnancy journal in order a lot easier. LOL but now its Friday. I could do a Maternity Friday.
How far along? 31 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: +10 since pre-pregnancy
Maternity clothes? I've been living in Old Navy extra long tanks, oversized t-shirts and drawstring capris.
Stretch marks? Oh ya. They are above my belly button now even.
Sleep: I still wake up every 2 hours and lately haven't been able to get to sleep.
Best moment this week: Opening my first round of presents! Is that too greedy? It was just exciting seeing all this stuff for the baby!!!! I can't wait to use all of it and have her wear all of it!
Movement: She has started sleeping more this week. Earlier this week she changed positions and it was uncomfortable.
Food cravings: Lately orange sherbet!
Symptoms: I'm huge. My boobs are leaking. The baby is kicking. I wake up to pee a lot. My hips hurt from sleeping on them. My face is breaking out again.
Gender: It's a Zoe!
Labor Signs: I had a couple contractions last night on the monitor but they were super far apart and like non-contractions. Nurse said they weren't any to be concerned about.
Belly Button in or out? It's still in but it's longer than it is deep.
What I miss: My cats.
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower!!!! It's on the 18th! And my 32 week milestone on Monday!
Weekly Wisdom: Check to see if I need to pluck my chin hairs or eyebrows more often. And it's a bad idea to blind shave your bikini area.
Milestones: 2 days until 8 months pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL! Chin hairs and blind bikini shaves.... I can relate!
ReplyDelete