Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

7.23.2010

45 days!

I only have 45 days (well 44 and 1/2) to go until I reach 40 weeks - which I guess is considered 'the end' of pregnancy even though women go over to 42 weeks sometimes and doctors consider 37 weeks full term.

So I am doctor 'full term' on August 16th which is 23 days away.

As of today (7/23/10) I have 2 days until I'm 34 weeks. (July 26)

9 days until I'm 35 weeks (August 2)

16 days until I'm 36 weeks (August 9 - my birthday!)

23 days until I'm 37 weeks (August 16)

30 days until I'm 38 weeks (August 23)

37 days until I'm 39 weeks (August 30)

44 days until I'm 40 weeks (Sept 6)

2 comments:

  1. EEEEK getting down to the wire!! WOOT WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the FINAL COUNT DOOOOOWN! hehe

    By the way.... you're 34 weeks on Selah's birthday! Tomorrow I make rainbow cake.... should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete