I had my big ultrasound today with Prenatal Diagnostics (P&D). It was an official one with an ultrasound tech and my high risk doctor (rather than a casual bedside one with the residents). Zoe weighed in at 4 lbs! They also went up and checked my cervix and its still mostly open with funneling like it has been. I'm still about 3cm dilated like I have been. But I mentioned okay begged to go home soon and the doctor said YES! I thought he was saying YES to going home at 34 weeks but then when I got back to my room the resident was talking about going home today and my discharge papers!!! So I am going home TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been in the hospital for 10 straight weeks on Wednesday. I am still on very strict strict bedrest of course like I am here. No bending, squatting, sex, jumping, etc. I have to be reclined 90 percent of the time. I can go upstairs to sleep and shower and then I have to come downstairs and be on my couch or someone where I can be reclined. I asked and a lounge chair on the patio AND a baby pool both count. As long as I'm reclined. I am waiting for my discharge papers now and prescriptions and then I have to wait for Ian to get off work and away from meetings to come pick me up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats!!! I know you have been itching to go home!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome news!! Congrats!!
ReplyDelete