Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

7.30.2010

Pregnancy Rewind - 39 and 38 days to go!

So I combined weeks 2 and 3 of pregnancy because well there wasn't much to say about them LOL
And I am still confused if I'm going by LMP or when she was conceived LOL so.... if we are going by LMP then technically week 3 she would have been conceived. (my LMP was Nov. 30 and I think we conceived on Dec. 17). This will be a lot easier once I get to the point where we found out. I guess I could do that and then go backwards.... according to my pregnancy journal, I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks pregnant on January 4th.

So if 5 weeks - Jan 4
Dec 28 - 4 weeks
Dec 21 - 3 weeks
Dec 14 - 2 weeks
Dec 7 - 1 week

So its based on my LMP.

So I conceived during 2 weeks pregnant LOL which makes NO sense but whatever.

At 3 weeks pregnant, I went home to Elkhart with Ian for Christmas. And on Dec. 26th, we flew out of Chicago way early in the morning to go to the Dominican Republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment