Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

7.16.2010

32 weeks, 4 days

It's weird being home. I am still kind of getting used to it. I think the hardest part is that being at home feels so normal that I want to do normal stuff like I'm all better and I have to stop myself and remind myself I'm still on bedrest. I feel more useless at home than I did in the hospital. Like I can look around here and think of 10,000 things that need done or that can be done to help but I can't do any of them. I think the cats have the right idea just cuddling up to me and sleeping all day only getting up to pee or eat. LOL they could easily be on bedrest. Just took their pics.




























I have an easier time being on bedrest if I stay in my actual bed but I am allowed to come downstairs and get food, etc. but once I get downstairs I want to clean my kitchen or do laundry or something. I want to sit outside but Ian has to get my lounger out of the attic. We had one with our new set but I broke it before I went into the hospital. Apparently you can't sit on the leg part and scoot back when you're heavier and pregnant. There is absolutely nothing on TV even with the 100s of channels we have. I watched an episode of Bringing Home Baby thinking since I was pregnant I would enjoy it finally but I didn't. It still annoys the crap out of me. Wedding shows amuse me but baby shows just annoy me. I'm wearing my maternity capris for the first time since I basically bought them. It's nice to take a shower and put on real clothes! I guess I could have at the hospital but I was always in bed all day with no visitors so I was like eh who cares I'm going to be comfy. Fear is on AMC. The old suspense movie with Marky Mark stalking Reese Witherspoon. Maybe I'll watch it. Dani will be here around 7p today. Mom and Dad are coming down tonight and staying at Chris and Robyn's house. And then they will be here tomorrow morning. Dad is helping Ian do more of the shed. And Mom, Dani and I are hanging out. And then at some point Julie is coming down. And then my shower is on Sunday!! I'm excited!

2 comments:

  1. Your cats on bedrest.... hahahaha.....

    Have fun at your shower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so happy you got to have your shower at home instead of the hospital!!!

    ReplyDelete