Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

7.10.2010

31 weeks, 5 days!

Nursery update!!! I finally have some actual possessions for baby Zoe thanks to my parents and Ian's parents!

The crib and crib mattress are ordered.













Charleston 4-in-1 convertible













Sealy Baby - Ortho Rest Crib and Toddler Bed Mattress

 And Ian's mom went today to our Babies R Us (they are here visiting) and got my car seat and stroller!!!!!

 














































And earlier this week I got my first round of baby shower gifts from Ian's family in IL! And some cute stuff from Mom C. that used to be Ian's when he was a baby!
















Carters panda set













Jeep - Clamshell diaper bag

















Carters polka dot tanks

I also got


bibs
onesies
bear blanket
socks
3 bottles
4 diapers
ls bunny onesie
aquaphor samples
regifting clothes
black cat hat/socks
bob the builder book
bear/blanket
gerber burp cloths
bibs
crib sheet
pink sleeper
safari receiving blankets
sealy mattress pad

2 comments: