Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

7.24.2010

I put on a bikini today and I'm going in public - well... as far as I can on bedrest

I have wanted to enjoy summer ever since well... it became summer. And I have worn bikinis pretty much my whole life despite age, weight, beauty so wearing a bikini during pregnancy wasn't even a question. Of course, I'm going to wear a bikini. I wore one when I had post-puberty stretch marks. I wore one when I was younger and oblivious to the concept of shaving even though I had leg hair. I wore when after I gained like 50 pounds. The fact that I am carrying a child in my giant stretch marked belly trumps the concept of weight and beauty.

So here is the debut of pregnant me at 33 weeks, 5 days in a bikini. Well okay technically I already posted them to Facebook because it was liberating. I am also counting these as my 33 week pictures since my baby sh.ower was actually at 32 weeks, 6 days.






No comments:

Post a Comment