Julie, Adam and Riley came down to visit for the weekend and I had wanted to take some maternity pics with Ian and I. Julie is a really good hobbyist photographer so I asked if she could randomly take some of us. I had some ideas as to what I wanted and she had some ideas so we took some pics! I think they came out amazing!! They are only 31 of them but since they were taken with a real camera instead of my phone LOL some pics are bigger than others so I uploaded them to Facebook and to my Photobucket. Here is a link to Photobucket if you don't have Facebook...
http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc24/mcooper052/Maternity%20Pics/
Lemme know what you think!!!!!!!!
Edited to add: I added the 9 pics that I Photoshopped myself (Julie did the rest of the editing AND took the pics!) to the Maternity Pics album. I put in the caption 'i photoshopped' in case you already looked at them so you know those are the new ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute!! We just got ours done tonight!! So much fun!
ReplyDeleteCute! I especially like 11, 17, 21, 23, & 29! So neat!
ReplyDeleteShay - I saw on FB you did yours today too! Weird!
ReplyDeleteSarah - I took a couple of them into PhotoShop and made them black and white with a pop of color. I'll have to add them on here or PhotoBucket.