Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

8.13.2010

36 weeks, 4 days - Me vs. Gest. Diabetes/Insulin/New Meal Plan

Okay my fasting blood sugar today was only 83 which is below the 95 so I can keep my night insulin shot at 15 units.

I made my first breakfast today following my new meal plan they gave me.

I could have

For breakfast:
2 starches (cereal, bread, etc)
1 milk (includes soy milk)
2 meats (which includes protein of all kinds including cheese)
1-2 fats
NO FRUIT
= 42 carbs

I had
2 starches -- two slices of low-carb bread (2 slices for only 16 carbs)
1 milk -- 1 tbsp of coffee creamer (measured out) in my coffee
2 meats - two slices of bacon (which is 1 serving according to the thing they gave me) and an egg scrambled.
1-2 fats - peanut butter on my bread and bacon had fat
no fruit

So I test again at 101p (a hour after my last chew/sip) and we'll see if I'm under 130! I hope so.

UPDATED AT 105PM: I passed!!!! My blood sugar was only 117!!!! WOOOOO so breakfast is figured out!

24 days until Zoe's due date!

Everything is going good. :)

AND we got our garage door fixed! The spring broke.

OH and here are some pics I took from this week!!!!

36 weeks! Yup bra and underwear. Same as bikini.



















I liked the shirt. Mom didn't. Maurices on Tuesday.

















 

Mom and I liked shirt but showed too much boob for working in a high school!



















Mom tried on the party dress I wanted her to try on. So cute and awesome!



















Wednesday. 36w2d. Tube top!



















36w2d - Wednesday - running errands with Mom



















Just woke up - in jammies. Friday (today) 36w4d



















First attempt at breakfast on new gd/insulin meal plan!













4 comments:

  1. Loved you in that tube top and your mom in the party dress! She should have gotten it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure which Jen you are but THANKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry was too lazy to log into gmail for my identity! --Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is flipping amazing! I wish I had the body to wear a dress like that! Your mom looks great!

    Also loving your red tube top with the little white sweater! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete