Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

8.31.2010

Zoe 16

Mom is trying to help me get Zoe on a sleep schedule more.

So far :
At 930p Monday she took 2oz (60) and super pooped.
At 1a Tuesday, she took 2oz and peed
At 430a Tuesday, she took 2oz and peed a little

The doctor said she should be taking 2 to 2 1/2 oz now so we started just giving her the full 2oz and sure enough she takes it without falling asleep.

My baby is already getting older!

p.s. thank you to the makers of Pampers Swaddlers (whose diapers do not suck), Fisher Price for making this awesome swing I got handed down, Durcell for making batteries for swing, Enfamil and Similac for giving doctors free samples of already made formula to hand out to patients, Carters for these awesome yet expensive knit blankets I love them, the Rising Star brand of premie sleepers (I can't find anywhere who actually sells these they were handed down from Hailey - they fit her PERFECTLY), Soothies, washable nursing pads, dual automatic breast pumps, evenflo slow flow nipples.

1 comment:

  1. All the premie clothes, including the Rising Star brand, came from Babies R Us, although I have no idea if they still carry it.

    ReplyDelete