Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

8.13.2010

Lunch attempt 1

So since I ate 'breakfast' at noon and had my a.m. snack (which I usually don't eat) at 4 p.m. I didn't eat 'lunch' until 530 p.m. and I still have p.m. snack, dinner and bedtime snack to eat. Geez that's a lot of eating.

For 'lunch' Ian made cream chicken and then I had 2/3 cup rice (1/3 cup was the serving size in my book thing and I could have 2 starches). And then I counted the chicken as 2 1/2 meats (because I had 2 1/2 servings out of the 5 that were in the recipe). And then I had some soy sauce. The rest of the recipe is a little bit of milk, flour and chicken bouillon cube. Then I had a 1/2 cup of low-fat cottage cheese (for my meat - why cheese and cottage cheese are meat I have no clue). Then I had a small granny smith apple for my 1 fruit. And a diet coke. I am still eating so I have to test later.

Okay testing at 715! We'll see if I pass my lunch test of under 130!

No comments:

Post a Comment