Also broken down into
3 days or 78 hours or 4,737 minutes
Well when you look at it that way LOL
It's weird this year because it's like ya... I'm also counting down to my birthday technically but I'm so excited to get off bedrest and see how big this kid is that my birthday, for once, surprisingly, isn't my first thought. It just happens that my 36 weeks milestone also lands on my 29th birthday. I guess in a way its nice because I'm still counting down until my birthday LOL my Mom will be here for my birthday and I am going to swimming. That's one of the only things I've wanted to do since I've been on bedrest. So I am definitely going swimming on my birthday after the appointment. Please God or Mother Nature or whomever I need to pray and ask, don't let it rain. At least for a couple hours in the afternoon. Amen. I am also going out to dinner for my birthday. And hopefully the doctor will OK all of my off-bedrest demands. LOL such as swimming, walking, driving, sex (or if not sex sex at least the big O), chores, bending, cleaning, organizing, shopping. I think that covers it. I mean I'll be 36 weeks! That's ONE week away from full term. I'm 10 days away from being full term right now. That's less than TWO weeks. The baby is coming out regardless so why not just let me do the things I want to do BEFORE she comes out. Because obviously I will have more time pregnant than I will once she comes out. I don't think I'm asking that much. I have been completely unselfish since 22 weeks. I stayed in the hospital, I followed all of the rules. I just want to do what I want to do for a month or until she comes out. Okay I'm off my pedestal (side note: I was totally spelling pedestal "pedastool" and spell check kept coming up and kept not suggesting 'pedestal' so I had to Google it.)
3 days, 6 hours, 46 minutes

Well I hope you get to experience as many of the things on your list as you can!!! Being your b'day and all!!
ReplyDeleteMy b'day is coming up too this month... but I'm turning the big 3-0!! EEK! lol