Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

8.30.2010

Zoe 15

Zoe is 15 days old today.

I called in back up.

After Ian's parents - who were a GODSEND - left on Sunday morning, I wasn't ready yet for Ian to go back to work and I still felt super weird. I finally decided I just couldn't do it anymore. I took Hailey's advice and called my Mom. My mom had to work but talked to her boss who said it was okay for her to take as much time as she needs and she got here last night. She has been helping me and teaching me and relaxing me and reminding me to do stuff - like eat - you know how Moms are. Ian's mom did the same thing. Anyway so Zoe went in for her appointment today (her first peditrician appt). She weighs 6lbs exactly and they said she was fine. I talked to my doctor (Zoe's ped is also my normal doctor) about everything. I also talked today to my psychiatrist about everything and have an appt with him tomorrow. He is so awesome. If you ever need a psychiatrist recommendation in Indianapolis... so that should be worked out soon I hope.

Mom and I did a lot to keep my mind off stuff today. We went to the appt. and then we went to Babies R Us, the Carters outlet, my former place of work to see everyone, Big Apple Bagels. And then we had dinner with Ian, took a stroller ride around the neighborhood, stopped and saw Seiji (my HOA friend), met some random neighbors down the way that are really nice. We exchanged numbers. They have a daughter who was born last September and the Mom gave me some NB hand me downs AND a playmat thing that I didn't have yet. She said she has a TON more stuff if I want to look through it. She was SO nice! She went to Ball State too and is about our age. Her husband was super nice too! They were just hanging out in the driveway. AND they have a tiny chihuahua named Cooper! Anyway so I was excited I like being social. Then we came back and Mom wanted to give Zoe a bath so she did. And then Mom fed her and is now changing her. She had a toxic poop. LOL hopefully that means she sleeps for like 5 hours tonight haha worn out!

So we'll see how it goes with all the meds and therapy and stuff. Hopefully it gets better since I recognized it so early.

Oh okay some pictures just for you blogger readers :)

my mom and Zoe today after bath













Ian's mom snuggling Zoe this past week

my cousins Jared (L) and Jeremy (R) trying to teach Zoe how to give the camera the finger













Zoe in her swing













Zoe in her swing













Zoe sleeping in her carseat













This picture makes me laugh!!!

1 comment: