Last night Zoe was super cute and looking around with her eyes wide open during her feeding. She wanted to look around instead of attempt to breastfeed but it was so cute that we let her get away with it. She hardly ever has her eyes open. The Bili light makes her really sleepy. The IV did too but she got that out last night. So now she's just down to the jaundice lights.
Her Bili number went up to 14 this morning BUT technically on the scale, it actually decreased because the based the number on the hours of age. Lemme see if I can find the graph online.
The first X is yesterdays, the X on the right is todays. The area above the 2 lines is high risk and the area below is low risk. The top middle section is high intermediate risk and the bottom middle section is lower intermediate risk.
Graph from http://bililite.com/bililite/
Here is her day 3 pic so far. Taken after her 5am feeding.
Breastfeeding is going good. She hates attempting it at 5am. And I sleep through 2am. But usually her 11p and 8a are really good. She knows how to do it, it's just a matter of sleepy baby now. The bottle is easier. I'm pumping and my milk is coming in a bit. I pump more milk at each feeding!!!! I'm up to I think 10ml now!! So I'm excited. :) I feel accomplished.
Well I'm off to get Starbucks and eat breakfast. More later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment