Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

8.20.2010

Update - Zoe day 5

I can't believe my baby is 5 days old! Craziness.

I have been awful at blogging because I have been sleeping, on Facebook, eating, showering during my 90 minutes off. Mostly sleeping. And I can update easier to Facebook through my phone so I can status update while pumping, feeding, being half asleep LOL so Facebook is getting more love than blog right now.

Her Bili went down to 11.9 on Day 4 and down again to 9.8 on Day 5. So today they might take her off the lights and see how she does. Other than that she's doing great! She's breastfeeding awesome. My milk is coming in. She's a generally happy baby! She has projectile pooped on both Ian and I. And she has discovered her voice to where she knows how to cry now LOL oh joys of being a Mama.

I hit a wall last night and was told by my nurse to go skip 2 feedings and get some sleep. So I did. I slept a full 8 hours! I feel so much better! I gotta keep my energy level up now since she'll be home soon. EEK!

My feet are still swollen but seem to be getting better depending on how much water I drink during the day. Holy cow, I can tell when it hasn't been much! It hurts to walk in flip flops! This morning they are better. I went to the doctor yesterday downstairs because I thought I ripped out a stitch because I was in so much pain even with meds. It turns out I have a hemorrhoid right where I stretched. It hurts. It's like a huge blister. So I'm using the foam stuff on it now and it feels better. Yawn. I need to go downstairs to the Sbux and get some coffee and then some breakfast before her 930a feeding.

Zoe wanting to play instead of eat















Zoe wanting to sleep instead of eat
Zoe with her new ski hat and goggles under the Bili













Zoe - length wise

















First time I pumped a TON - 30ml

No comments:

Post a Comment